Why? When an Editor wants to add a new component view to one of their pages, you need to create a new component.
- Click My Profile. The Login window appears displaying the Site Manager System Tools.
- Click Add Component Wizard in the Site Designer Component Tools section. An Add Component Wizard window appears asking for a component name.
- Type a Name for the component. Then, click Next >>. The Component Editor window appears.
- Specify initial security settings for the component. Then, click Next>>. A Component Preferences window may appear.
- Provide preferences as necessary (see below).
- When done, click Finish Add Component or Close This Window.
When creating a component, you can:
Component for this Procedure: Site Configuration
Minimum Community Center Version: 3
User Role: Site Manager
Procedure Link: http://www.liaa.org/howtoprocedure.asp?howtoid=67