Why? If you are going to allow Self-Registered users to have Add or better access to a component, you should configure the component for approval.
- Follow the Create a Group procedure on page 6 to create an Approver Group if necessary.
- Navigate to a page displaying a view of the component.
- Click the Security button. The Component Editor window appears.
- From the Approver Group list, choose an appropriate Approver Group. Then, check the Enable Notification box.
Note: Approval only works when notification is enabled.
- Click Submit. The Component Editor window disappears and the main page refreshes reflecting your security changes.