Why? The Digest Registration Page is where end users can specify which topics they would like to be notified about.
- Log in to the website as a Site Manager.
- Add a new page to the website, making note of the Web Page Filename you provide in the How People Get To Your Page section.
- In the main Component View area of the page edit form, click Configure Component Views. The Component View Manager window appears.
- From the Add New Component View list, select Digest Register. A Digest Register item appears in the Current Views area.
- Beneath Digest Register, click Edit View Properties. The Digest Sign-Up View Configuration window appears.
- From the Component list, select the name of a Digest Component. Then, click Submit. The Digest Sign-Up View Configuration window disappears.
- On the Component View Manager window, click Use These Views. If asked if you want to replace existing views, answer OK or Yes. The Component View Manager window disappears.
- On the Page Management Tool window, click Submit. The Page Creation Report appears. Click Close This Window.
You are now ready to update or complete configuration of the Digest Component.