Once a Form Component has been created, you need to display a view of the Form on a page.
Note: You generally want a form view to appear on a page by itself, so you should create a new page for a new form view.
- Log in and edit the page on which you want the view to appear.
- Scroll down to a Large Component View area and click Configure Component Views. The Component View Manager window appears.
- From the Add New Component View list, select Form: Form. A new Form: Form appears in the Current Views list.
- Under the new Form: Form, click Edit View Properties. The Form View Configuration window appears.
- From the Form Component list, select the form you want to display. Then, click Submit This Form. The Form View Configuration window disappears.
- On the Component View Manager window, click Use These Views. The Component View Manager window disappears (if there were other views, it may ask you to confirm replacement of those views).
- On the page edit form, click Submit. The form should now appear on the page.