Why? Create a new Store Component when you need to use a Form Component to collect fees that can be paid online using PayPal or by mail.
- Log in as a Site Manager.
- Click My Profile. The Login window appears displaying the Site Manager System Tools.
- Scroll down to the Site Manager Component Tools section, then click Store Manager. The Store Manager window appears, listing any existing Store components.
- In the left column, click Add Store Wizard. The Add Store Wizard window appears.
- In the Store Name box, type a name for this store. Then, click Next. The Component Editor window appears.
- Generally, you do not need to make any changes to this window. Click Next at the bottom of the window. The Store Preferences window appears.
- Fill out the Store Preferences form as follows:
- In the Email Notification box, provide the email address of anyone who should be notified when an order is completed. Separate multiple email addresses with commas.
- If you wish to accept online payments, and you have already set up a PayPal business account: In the PayPal Account box, type the email address you used for your PayPal account.
- If you wish to accept payment by mail: In the Check To box, type the name of the organization or person checks should be made out to. In the Address box, type the full mailing address (including the name of the person or organization) to which completed checks should be mailed.
- To allow users to contact you about their purchases or fees, provide contact information in the Store Email, Store Phone and/or Store Fax boxes.
- If shipping is required for purchases, provide the names of up to three different shipping options in the Shipping A, Shipping B and/or Shipping C boxes (example options may include "US Mail", "UPS" or "FedEx"). You will provide shipping costs for each option when you add items.
- When done entering options, click Next. The Store Items window appears.
- You will add items using the Form Component, so click Finish Add Store in the left column.
On the Form Preferences window, select this Store from the Store list in order to associate fees with List Element options on that Form.