You can filter the Standard Database items shown in a list view:
- Login as a Site Manager
- Browse to the page where the list view of a SDB component is set up.
- Edit the page.
- Expand the Component View section on the page.
- Click on the Configure Component Views link. The Component View Manager window appears.
- Click on the Edit View Properties link. The Standard Database View Configuration window appears.
- At the Database Query Statement setting click the Build SQL Query link. The Build SQL query window appears.
- Enter a value for the field you want to filter on. If you filter on more than one field then only items matching all values will be returned. Values entered for text fields will match if the text exists anywhere in the field. (i.e. An will return items with field values man, anybody, sand). The filter is not case sensitve.
- Click Done to submit the Build SQL query window.
- Click Submit to submit the Standard Database View Configuration window.
- Click Use These Views to submit the Component View Manager window.
- Lastly Click Submit the Page to submit the Page Management window.
Component for this Procedure: Standard Database
Minimum Community Center Version: 4
User Role: Site Manager
Procedure Link: http://www.liaa.org/howtoprocedure.asp?howtoid=92