- Edit the page on which you would like the Calendar view to appear.
- On the edit form, find a Component View location (Large or Small).
- Click Configure Component Views. The Component View Manager window appears.
- From the Add New Component View list, select an option that begins with Calendar:. The type of view you select appears in the Current Views section of the form.
- Click Edit View Properties under the new view type. The Calendar View Configuration window appears.
- Provide Calendar View Configuration options following the instructions under each item on the screen. Generally, you only need to check the box next to a Calendar name in the Components list and optionally modify the view Title.
- Submit the form. The form may re-appear, allowing you to specify Categories of events to be shown on this view.
- Submit the form again if necessary. The Calendar View Configuration window disappears.
- On the Component View Manager window, click Use These Views. The Calendar View Configuration window disappears.
- Submit the page form.
Component for this Procedure: Calendar
Minimum Community Center Version: 3
User Role: Editor
Procedure Link: http://www.liaa.org/howtoprocedure.asp?howtoid=78