Why? The first page you create in a new PMT Database must be a root page. In addition, root pages can be created when a high-level page in your site outline is needed.
- Click My Profile. The Login window appears displaying the Site Manager System Tools.
- Click PMT Database Manager. The Page Management Tool Database Manager window appears.
- Click the link for the master page in which you want to create the root page. The Master PMT Page appears.
- Scroll down to the ROOT PAGES links group in the lower left corner. Then, click Add. The Add a Web Page window appears.
- Continue adding a page just as you would any other page. You will probably want to use a Home Page template for your Root Page.