Why? When a group is no longer necessary, you can delete it. Make sure other groups have access to any components the deleted group had access to.
- Click My Profile. The Login window appears displaying the Site Manager System Tools.
- Click Group Manager. The Group Manager window appears.
- Check the box next to the group you wish to delete.
- Click Delete Checked. A message appears asking if you are sure.
- Click OK. The Group Manager window refreshes with a message informing you that the group has been deleted.
Component for this Procedure: Site Security
Minimum Community Center Version: 2
User Role: Site Manager
Procedure Link: http://www.liaa.org/howtoprocedure.asp?howtoid=63