Why? When a user is no longer part of your web site, you can remove their account. Before removing an account, though, please verify that other users have access to the items this user owned.
- Click My Profile. The Login window appears displaying the Site Manager System Tools.
- Click User Manager. The User Manager window appears.
- Check the box next to the account you wish to delete.
- Click Delete Checked. A message appears asking if you are sure.
- Click OK. The User Manager window refreshes with a message informing you that the account has been deleted.