Why? Only Site Managers can create accounts for Editors and other Site Managers.
- Click My Profile. The Login window appears displaying the Site Manager System Tools.
- Click User Manager. The User Manager window appears.
- Click Add Editor or Add Site Manager. The User Profile window appears.
- Fill in the Account Information for the new account.
Note: When creating a new account, we recommend only filling in the required fields (First and Last Name, Email Address and Password). The user's profile is displayed the first time the user logs in, and they can provide accurate contact information at that time.
- If the user is to be a member of any existing groups, you may assign them at this time by checking boxes next to the group name in the Groups section(s) of the form.
Note: If you are adding several user accounts, it may be easier to assign them to groups after the accounts are created by using Group Manager.
- Click Submit. The User Profile window appears with a message informing you that the user account has been created.
- To create another account, click Create Another Account and begin again at step 4.