If you are listed as an approver for a forum component, you may receive an email indicating that a topic has been added and requires approval.
- Follow the link in the email to display the forum page.
- Log in. Click Manage Topics . The Forum Topics window appears.
- Look through the Existing Topics section. Topics waiting for approval have "(pending approval)" next to the topic name. Scan each of these for objectionable or incorrect content.
- For each topic pending approval you have three choices:
- Approve the topic. Check the box next to the topic, then click Approve Checked.
- Modify the topic, then approve it. Check the box next to the comment, then follow the instructions to Rename a Topic on page 13. When the topic appears correct, approve the topic as described in 4.a above.
- Delete the topic. Check the box next to the topic, then click Delete Checked.
Component for this Procedure: Forum
Minimum Community Center Version: 2
User Role: Self-Registered User
Procedure Link: http://www.liaa.org/howtoprocedure.asp?howtoid=55