You may also add links to existing web pages in a links group. To do this, you must know the URL of the page you want to link to. Below is a recommended procedure...you can also simply type the page file name in the URL box (step 6) and skip steps 3 to 5.
- Click Add. The Add a Web Page -- Establish The Link to Your Page window appears.
- In the Step 1 box, enter the link text that will appear in the links group. In Step 2, click the button next to Link to an existing page on this site. Then, click Submit. The Create a Web Link -- Enter Your Information window appears.
- Switch to the main browser window (usually, you would click on the other icon for your browser in the Windows Task Bar at the bottom of your screen) and navigate to the page you want to link to.
- Highlight the URL in the Location box at the top of your browser window. Right-click the highlighted area and select Copy.
- Switch back to the Create a Web Link -- Enter Your Information window (again using the Task Bar).
- Right-click the URL box on the form and select Paste. The URL of the page you want to link to will appear in the box.
- Click Submit. The Page Management Tool - Set upLink window appears.
- Verify that no errors have occurred while generating the page(s). Then, click Close This Window. The Page Management Tool -- Set upLink window disappears and the main browser window refreshes. Navigate back to the page you started from and click the link you just created in the links group to test the link.