If you are listed as an approver for a news component, you may receive an email indicating that an article has been added or changed and requires approval.
- Follow the link in the email to display the page on which a view of the changed news component appears.
- Log in.
- Click the Approve button at the top of the news view. The News Article Approval List window appears showing the articles requiring approval.
- For each article on the list:
- Click View or the article title. The News Article window appears.
- View the article for any objectionable or incorrect content. Then, click Close This Window.
- You now have three choices:
- Accept the article as it is. Check the box next to the article and click Approve Checked Articles.
- Modify the event to remove or correct objectionable content. Click View or the article title to display the News Article window. Then, follow the instructions for Change a News Article on page 8. Finally, you must approve the article: Check the box next to the article and click Approve Checked Articles.
- Delete the article. Check the box next to the article and click Delete Checked Articles.
- When done, click Close This Window on the News Article Approval List window. The window will disappear and the page on which the news view appears refreshes to show the approved changes.
Component for this Procedure: News
Minimum Community Center Version: 2
User Role: Editor
Procedure Link: http://www.liaa.org/howtoprocedure.asp?howtoid=39