If you are listed as an approver for a calendar component, you may receive an email indicating that an event has been added or changed and requires approval.
- Follow the link in the email to display the page on which a view of the changed calendar appears.
- Log in.
- Click the date, week or event title (on list views, the event title will have "(pending)" added to it) of the event mentioned in the email you received. The Event List window appears.
Note: You can also use the Search button on the calendar view to Show only events waiting for approval.
- An event awaiting approval will appear in a different color than other events, and will indicate that it is "awaiting approval". View the event for any objectionable or incorrect content. You now have three choices:
- Accept the event as it is. Check the box next to the event and click Approve Checked Events.
- Modify the event to remove or correct objectionable content. Click the Edit button and follow the instructions for Change an Event on a Calendar on page 6. Then, you must approve the event: Check the box next to the event and click Approve Checked Events.
- Delete the event. Check the box next to the event and click Delete Checked Events.