Some Community Center web sites may allow you to get a new password automatically:
- Click Log In. The Login window appears.
- If there is a Password Finder link, click it and the Password Finder window will appear. Otherwise:
- Type your Email Address and anything in the Password box. Then click Submit. A message appears indicating that the password you provided is not correct.
- Click Password Finder, if it is available (if it is not available, contact a site manager for help). The Password Finder window appears.
- Verify your email address, then click Find Me. If the Community Center can find your email address, a message will be displayed informing you that your password has been changed, and the new password has been emailed to you.
- Click Close This Window.
- Check your email and look for an email whose subject begins with "Password Reset...." This email will contain your new password.
- Note the password, then return to the Community Center web site and log in again, this time using your new password.
Component for this Procedure: User Accounts
Minimum Community Center Version: 1
User Role: All Registered Users
Procedure Link: http://www.liaa.org/howtoprocedure.asp?howtoid=20