Use this procedure to add several users to a Restricted Group. You must log in as a Site Manager to perform this procedure.
- Click My Profile. The Login window appears displaying the Site Manager System Tools.
- Click Group Manager. The Group Manager window appears.
- Click a Restricted Group name. The Group Editor window appears.
- In the Users list, click the name(s) you wish to add to this group (hold the Ctrl key to select more than one name). When done, click the >> button. The selected names appear in the Members list.
- Click Submit. The Group Editor window disappears.
Note: Because user group memberships are assigned at login time, if you change the group membership of a user who is currently logged in, they will have to log out and log back in to become a member of the group.