Why? If a user forgets their password, a Site Manager can help. Even if the Password Finder is enabled, sometimes the emails sent by the website wind up in junk or spam folders, or the user may not understand how it works.
- Log in with your Site Manager account.
- Click My Profile. The Login window showing the Site Manager tools appears.
- Click User Manager. The User Manager window appears.
- Click the user's name. The User Profile window appears.
- Supply a new password in both the Password and Confirm Password boxes. Make sure it is a password you can communicate easily. Then, click Submit. The User Profile window refreshes to show [User Name] has been updated.
- Click Close This Window.
The next time the user successfully logs in using the password you provided, they will be prompted to review their User Profile, where they can change their password to something more secure and that they will remember.