Here is the procedure to add a new Form Component to your website:
- Log in to the website as a Site Manager.
- Click My Profile to bring up the Site Manager tools, then in the Site Manager Component Tools section, click Form Manager. The Form Manager window appears.
- In the left column, click Add Form Wizard. The Add Form Wizard window appears.
- In the Form Name box, type a name for this form. Always leave the Create Component box checked, then click Next. The Component Editor window appears.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form and click Next (you do not need to change any settings on this form now). The [Form Name] Preferences window appears.
Note: There are many options for the Form Component. Those discussed here are the most critical or most frequently used. Before using any Form options you are not familiar with, we recommend you check with LIAA support to make sure the setting you plan to change will achieve the goal you expect.
- Scroll to the Collecting Data section of the form and type a message into the Completed Form Message box.
- Scroll to the Email Results section and type an email address into the Email To box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form and click Next. The Form Elements screen appears. See Edit Form Elements for more information.
To allow users to submit the Form more than once per session:
- Scroll to the Collecting Data section of the Preferences form.
- Check the box called Allow user to submit form more than once. Then, type a Repeat Submit Message, such as "Make Another Suggestion" or "Send Another Location".
- Submit the form.