Some responsive Community Center websites are configured to support responsive embedded video. This video shows you how to add it:
Here is the procedure written out:
Get Embed Code
First, you must copy embed code for the video from the host site. For YouTube:
- Visit the video’s page on YouTube.
- Click Share on the page. The sharing window appears.
- Click Embed. The Embed Video window appears.
- Click Copy. The embed code is copied to your clipboard.
- Close YouTube.
Add Embed Code to Page
Next, you must add the embed code to the page using the Text Edit Box.
- Edit the text where the video will appear. Position the cursor on a line by itself in the text.
- Click the Insert predefined template content button. The Insert predefined template content window appears.
- From the Template list, choose Add Video. The words Replace This Text With Video appear in the preview window.
- Click Insert. The words Replace This Text With Video appear in the Text Edit Box.
- Highlight all 5 words in Replace This Text With Video, then click the Insert/Edit Embedded Media button. The Insert/Edit Embedded Media window appears.
- Click the Source tab. Then, paste the embed code copied earlier into the Source box. Then click Insert. A yellow box appears in the Text Edit Box.
- Submit or Save the text. The embedded video should appear, and it will scale with the width of the device viewing it.