If you are listed as an approver for a forum component, you may receive an email indicating that a comment has been added and requires approval.
- Follow the link in the email to display the forum page.
- Log in. There will be an Approve button at the top of the topic list.
- Click Approve. The Comment Approval List window appears.
- View each pending comment for any objectionable or incorrect content. For each comment, you now have three choices:
- Approve the comment. Check the box next to the comment, then click Approve Checked Comments.
- Modify the comment, then approve it. Click the Edit button to modify and submit the comment. Then, approve the comment as described in 4.a above.
- Delete the comment. Check the box next to the comment, then click Delete Checked Comments.
Component for this Procedure: Forum
Minimum Community Center Version: 2
User Role: Editor
Procedure Link: http://www.liaa.org/howtoprocedure.asp?howtoid=54