While logged in, if you can see an Add button at the top of a calendar view, you can add an event to that calendar:
- Click Add. The Event Editor window appears.
- Provide an Event title. The Category (if available), Location and Description fields are optional, but recommended.
- Change the Start Date to the date of the event (by either typing the date using the model shown below the field, or by clicking the button to the right of the field and using the calendar that appears to select the date).
- Type From and To Times, if necessary, using the model shown below the field.
- Click Submit. The Event Editor window disappears and the calendar view you were working on refreshes to show your event (if it was within the dates shown by the current view).
Component for this Procedure: Calendar
Minimum Community Center Version: 2
User Role: Editor
Procedure Link: http://www.liaa.org/howtoprocedure.asp?howtoid=28